trainSharp cycle coaching are proud to announce our new club
The trainSharp club welcomes male and female riders from novice to Elite Levels around the world.
Our goal is to gather a group of like-minded individuals who want to belong to a club that wishes to be the best in the UK.
Share the trainSharp club’s mantra
Pride | Ambition | Community
We want you to be ambitious for yourself and club members.
We want you to be proud to belong to a club that places extra support towards juveniles and U23 development pathways.
We want you to wear the trainSharp club clothing with pride. The same clothing that our Elite rider will use.
We hope you will join us and be part of this exciting community.
How to join and club fees
Our club’s annual fee is only £35.00 and joining is very simple.
All you need to do is email email@example.com and we will send you details for your membership.
Upon joining you are eligible to purchase the exclusive Sportful trainSharp club kit.
Being a member of the trainSharp club offers the following benefits:
- Discounted trainSharp coaching, bike fits and fitness testing
- Discounts from our Sponsors – Scott Bikes, SRM PowerMeters
- The ability to ride Sportives, Time Trials, Road Races or just for fun as a club member
- Regular team and news updates by email – free articles
- Regular Workshops – with tips on training nutrition and Guest speakers
- Winter /Spring/Summer/Autumn training camps
- Access to the closed trainSharp Facebook account
- An exclusive club forum – find out what’s going on in your area
- Club only, monthly team rides – including ‘ride with the pros’
- Weekly rides – leisure, ladies, chain gang or endurance training rides
- Exclusive discounted club kit designed by Sportful – to include Bib Shorts, full zip jersey, winter jacket, skinsuit and gillet
- Exclusive discounted range of casual clothing.
- Be part of a club that supports youth, junior and U23 development pathways – their ambition is something we can all be proud of
- Club affiliation to British Cycling, Go ride, CTC, Cycling Time-Trials and local racing leagues
We kindly request that our club riders:
- Obey the Highway Code and ride safely at all time
- Are courteous to other road users or people crossing roads, even if affronted by rude or dangerous behavior
- Wear club kit on club rides and when representing the club at races or cycling events such as Sportives
- Ride a well-maintained bike
- Wear a helmet
- Carry a spare tube, tyre leavers and pump/gas
- Unless already familiar, learn and apply all commonly used hand and oral signals when riding on the road or in racing
- Have fun, take pride in themselves and the club, be ambitious and ask that of others, embrace our community spirit